page list

HOME-PAGEREALIZATIONQUOTESPUZZLESPRAYERSPERCEPTIONSMUSIC-DOWNLOADSTORIESJOKES BOOKSBITTER-TRUTHANCIENT-SCRIPTURESBEAUTIFUL-LIFETHOUGHTSFRIENDSHIPPRAYERS-TO-WORSHIPWinning-Publications

Monday, December 17, 2012

Learning to Live

Children Learn by observation.

If Children Live with,
Criticism, they Learn to - Condemn.

With Hostility (anger), they Learn to - Fight.

With Ridicule, they Learn to - be Shy.

With Shame, they Learn to - feel Guilty.

Above are negative.
Below are Positive.

If Children Live with,
Tolerance, they Learn to - be Patient.

With Encouragement, they Learn - Confidence.

With Praise, they Learn to - Appreciate.

With Fairness, they Learn - Justice.

With Security, they Learn to - have Faith.

With Approval, they Learn to - Like Themselves.

With Acceptance & Friendship, they Learn - Love.

Quotes.
Love is what we are born with.
Fear is what we Learn after.

If your path is more difficult.
It is because of your Higher calling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* "I was raped at the age of 9"
- Oprah Winfrey

* "I didn't even complete my university education"
- Bill Gates

* "I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused,
by my father as far back as I can remember,
until I left home at the age of eighteen"
- Joyce Meyer

* "I struggled academically throughout elementary school"
- Dr Ben Carson

* "I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training"
- Lionel Messi

* "I used to sleep on the floor in friends rooms,
returning Coke bottles for food and money,
getting weekly free meals at a local Church"
-Steve Jobs

* "My teachers used to call me a failure"
- Tony Blair

* "I was in prison for 27 years"
- President Nelson Mandela

* Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,
it's about what you can still do.
* NEVER GIVE UP

No comments:

Post a Comment